Beauty lovers, rejoice because Ulta is giving us a reason to stock up on some of our favorite makeup and skincare products this weekend! The beauty retailer just kicked off its Fall Haul sale, which has epic deals on brands like CoverGirl, Revlon, Physician’s Formula, Marc Anthony, OGX, and more — we’re talking about scoring up to 50 percent off, people!
These savings are so good, we’d like to think they’re almost as good as Ulta’s Black Friday deals (see below for more deets). It seems like every year people are starting their holiday shopping earlier and earlier, which is great because that means retailers start offering some unmissable early Black Friday steals with major sales, like Ulta’s Fall Haul sale.
These discounts only last until October 5, so we’re taking full advantage of the deals before then. The products we’re scooping up while we can get them this cheap ahead of the holidays? This Maybelline SuperStay Matte Liquid Lipstick that seriously doesn’t budge all day, this Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing and Exfoliating Mask (‘tis the season, after all), and this beloved Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo which is on sale for only $3 (yes, you read that right!). Keep scrolling to see our favorite picks from the Fall Haul sale.
Best Makeup Deals at Ulta
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink City Edition Liquid Lipstick, $6.64 (orig. $9.49); ulta.com
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer, $9.59 (orig. $15.99); ulta.com
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, $5.39 (orig. $8.99); ulta.com
- Revlon PhotoReady Candid Anti-Pollution Setting Powder, $5.99 (orig. $9.99); ulta.com
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer, $2.99 (orig. $4.99); ulta.com
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, $6.99 (orig. $9.99); ulta.com
- NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil, $7 (orig. $10); ulta.com
Best Skincare Deals
- Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing & Exfoliating Mask, $11.25 (orig. $15); ulta.com
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter, $10.50 (orig. $21); ulta.com
- Ahava Mineral Radiance Cleansing Gel, $18.75 (orig. $25); ulta.com
- Pacifica Gem Serum Radiant Drops, $11.20 (orig. $16); ulta.com
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Shield Vitamin C Pollution Prevention Serum, $9.60 (orig. $16); ulta.com
- No7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Eye Cream, $16.09 (orig. $22.99); ulta.com
- Soap & Glory Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel, $7 (orig. $10); ulta.com
- Biore Combo Pack Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, $7.49 (orig. $9.99); ulta.com
Best Hair Care Deals
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, $2.99 (orig. $5.99); ulta.com
- Marc Anthony Volumizing Clay Hair Mask, $4.49 (orig. $8.99); ulta.com
- Hempz Triple Moisture Rich Herbal Whipped Creme Conditioner & Hair Mask, $16.99 (orig. $26.99); ulta.com
- OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner, 2 bottles for $12 (orig. $7.99); ulta.com
The Fall Haul ends on October 5, but we’re sure Ulta will have more early Black Friday deals coming soon! So Beauty lovers, bookmark this page because we’ll be updating it frequently with all the best Black Friday deals at Ulta. But for now, scroll down to get a sneak peek at what was on sale last year at Ulta during Black Friday.
Does Ulta Have a Black Friday Sale?
The answer is, yes, Ulta does have a Black Friday sale — and one you won’t want to miss if you’re a beauty guru. Last year, Ulta slashed prices on makeup, skincare, hair care, and styling tools from drugstore brands and high-end brands. From $10 full-size tubes of mascara from Tarte, Urban Decay, and IT Cosmetics to half off some of the most popular OPI Nail Lacquer polishes, Ulta has deals on the perfect gifts for your beauty-loving friends.
Plus, the beauty retail giant is known for having Black Friday Beauty Busters, which are small kits filled with anywhere from three to five travel-size products at one amazing price. The best part is, you can shop all of these amazing deals online, so there’s no need to wait in those long lines.
Our Top Picks That Were on Sale During Black Friday Last Year
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo; was $11.50 on Black Friday (orig. $24); ulta.com
- Revlon One-Step Paddle Dryer; was $19.99 on Black Friday (orig. $39.99); ulta.com
- BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer; was $10 on Black Friday (orig. $25); ulta.com
- Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara; was $10 on Black Friday (orig. $23); ulta.com
- Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head; was $20 on Black Friday (orig. $39); ulta.com
- OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish; was $5 on Black Friday (orig. $10.50); ulta.com
Source: Read Full Article