Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox
Katie Price couldn't have looked happier as she revealed a massive portrait of her son Harvey.
In a clip shared to her Instagram Story on Thursday, the former glamour model admitted that she "can't stop staring" at the impressive artwork.
Speaking to the camera, the 43 year old, who has moved back into her so-called 'mucky mansion', said: "Thank you Chris, for this gorgeous picture of Harvey. I love it.
"I was gonna put it in Harvey's new place, but I'm going to keep it here so I can keep staring at it, so thank you so much. It's amazing," she added.
Earlier this week, Katie moved back to her mucky mansion to film her new Channel 4 show.
Channel 4 are spending four months documenting the mucky mansion's multi-million-pound makeover in a 'Changing Rooms' style television show.
Filming started last month, however, it was temporarily paused after Katie was hospitalised following an alleged attack last month.
A source told The Sun: "Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show – she's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project."
Katie has also set up an Instagram account to track the progress of the work on her home and has been sharing updates on her YouTube channel.
Meanwhile, it has been a tough few weeks for Katie following her alleged attack.
It was reported that Katie told a handful of attendees at the National Television Awards that she had split from her fiancé Carl Woods.
Katie later has shut down these rumours with a post on her Instagram Story.
She wrote: "It's such a shame having such a good night these awful stories about me coming out in fact I never went out and said I've dumped Carl this is not true. I was actually proud to be with my son Harvey.
"I wish people would leave me and Carl alone."
For more showbiz updates, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article