RIO Ferdinand and Kate Wright clearly did not like to be parted from one another when they jetted off on their recent stag and hen dos.
The loved-up pair, who are due to get married later this year, were snapped clutching matching teddies with each other’s faces on them as they separately celebrated their last days of freedom.
Ex TOWIE star Kate, 28, also had the 40-year-old former footballer’s mug emblazoned on her luggage and was seen partying in Mykonos, Greece, wearing a mask with his face on.
Personalised gifts are big business – especially for brides to be – with the market worth around £16billion.
So, just how much stuff can you personalise with your own reflection? Here, Emma Pietras investigates.
1. T-shirt – Moonpig, £11.99: I would be too embarrassed to wear this out with my mug on it. But this a nice, quality Fruit Of The Loom T-shirt, so it would make a great pyjama top substitute.
2. Underwear – Prezzybox, £21.99: Probably best not to wear these on a first date – unless you want to look totally self-obsessed. But they could make a great jokey present for your other half.
3. Key ring – Getting Personal, £7.99: I am always leaving my keys in random places, so a keyring with my face on it will let everyone knows they are mine. Hopefully they give them back.
4. Socks – Prezzybox, £19.99: This customised pair of socks make a change from the usual black ones. And pairing them up on washing day should be a doddle.
5. Notebook – Getting Personal, £7.49: As a journalist, this is a perfect prezzie for me and will make sure colleagues don’t pick up my notes by mistake.
6. Framed photo print – Getting Personal, £19.99: They are already fans of putting each other’s faces on things, so Rio and Kate probably have something similar to this hanging up at home.
7. Mug – Moonpig, £9: If you are fed up of people pinching your favourite mug in the office, what better way to show that it is yours? They might still nick your milk from the fridge, however.
8. Wrapping paper – Prezzybox, £17.99: While this is very pricey for wrapping paper, personalising it with the recipient’s picture will at least save on a name tag.
9. Heart jigsaw – Bags Of Love, £19.50: A perfect gift for someone you love. My niece and nephew will have fun putting the puzzle together and it has my face on it – just in case they forget who I am.
10. Mush cush face cushion – Prezzybox, £14.99: Never in a million years did I think I would be able to give my own mug a hug. But that is now possible thanks to this cushion.
Source: Read Full Article