FLUORITE is a crystal that has been used since Ancient Egypt through modern times and is known for its healing and cleansing properties.
The color of fluorite you choose is said to help you in different ways, but they can all help you absorb negative energy and clear the auric field.
What are the properties of fluorite?
Fluorite comes from the Latin word flux, which means "to flow interchangeably."
This word refers to how the crystal is said to unblock stagnant energy and promote energy flow to those who use it in their emotional, spiritual or physical health practices.
Fluorite is a stone known for its clarity and mental enhancement, and it can assist in the clearing of negative energy and aid in decision-making.
Astrologically speaking, this stone is ruled by Mercury and can be especially powerful for Libras, Pisces, and Capricorns.
How can I use fluorite?
You can wear fluorite as jewelry, you can hold it while you meditate, or you can place it around your home.
Here is a breakdown of the different colors of fluorite and what each is connected to:
READ MORE ON THE US SUN
What to know about the Tourmaline crystal
How to clean your crystals during the full moon explained
Bloodstone meaning: What are the properties of the crystal?
Tiger's eye meaning and properties explained
- Clear: Clear fluorite is best known for clearing the mind; it's said to be connected to the crown chakra and is good for helping you make decisions.
- Blue: Blue fluorite is said to be connected to the throat chakra and can help with communication.
- Green: Green fluorite can connect to the heart chakra to bring new energy and refresh your heart space.
- Purple: Purple fluorite is said to be connected to the third-eye chakra to help you connect with the divine. It's also known as a protective stone.
- Yellow: Yellow fluorite can connect to the solar plexus chakra to balance energy and find alignment.
- Rainbow: Rainbow fluorite is said to be good for both grounding and elevating. According to the website Tiny Rituals, "this shimmering multifaceted stone stirs creativity, connects you to your intuition, and is always ready to send those worries skittering off a cliff, making way instead for a more positive mindset."