WITH Casa Amor continuing to shake things up, this evening's episode of Love Island is set to be a corker.
While the islanders' loyalties may not be passing the test, their outfits are passing with flying colours.
🌴 Read our Love Island 2021 live blog for the latest updates
And as the islanders attempt to keep their eggs all in one basket, we'll be filling our own up with the latest looks from the villa as the girls' continue to kill it on the fashion front.
Here Fabulous reveals how you can shop the Love Island girls' outfits from tonight's episode – race you to the check-out!
- Brown Snake Print High Waisted Bandeau Bikini, £18, ISAWITFIRST – buy here
- Black Double Layer Slinky Ruched Front Sleeveless Crop Top, £4.50, ISAWITFIRST – buy here
- Cream Rib Halterneck Tie Detail Bodycon Midi Dress, £15, ISAWITFIRST – buy here
How to shop Love Island looks
LOVE Island is back on our screens, and we are living for the romance, drama, and of course some serious looks. Here's how you can steal their style.
- Where to buy personalised water bottles, suitcases and more – click here
- Where to buy Laura Whitmore's outfit – click here
- What are the Islanders wearing tonight? – click here
- Where to buy the Islanders' sunglasses – click here
- The Islanders' Best Outfits – click here
Love Island airs at 9pm on ITV2 and ITV HUB. Episodes are available the following morning on BritBox.
In other fashion news, we told you how an ex-Primark employee has revealed the gross meaning behind the shop’s "code two" tannoy message.
We also revealed that Never Fully Dressed has launched a swimwear collection.
And Jane Moore discusses picking wedding guest outfits.
Source: Read Full Article