One man has gone to great lengths to create the ultimate McDonald’s inspired feast, creating a Big Mac Pizza.
Ryan Parkins, who lives in America, went down to his local Maccies and asked if he could get the ingredients for the famous burger individually, including eight patties.
With cups full of other ingredients needed, including burger sauce, lettuce, gherkins, and cheese, Ryan got started on his pizza.
The home chef made the pizza dough by himself, using water, yeast, flour, and oil and flattening it to make two separate circles.
Ryan then lathered the Big Mac sauce on each pizza base, placing four burger patties on top and sprinkling the bases with cheese.
After leaving the bases in the oven until they hardened, Ryan got them out and placed the remaining ingredients – gherkins and lettuce – on top of one.
Then finally, he stacked the remaining base over the other and voila, he had a Big Mac pizza.
How to make Big Mac pizza
- Water, yeast, flour and oil for the pizza dough (or you could use pre-made pizza bases)
- One cup of pickles
- One cup of Big Mac sauce
- One cup of grated cheese
- One cup of lettuce
- Eight McDonald’s burger patties
- Start on the dough by using water, yeast, flour and oil and flatten the dough, making two separate circles
- Spread the Big Mac sauce on each pizza base, placing four burger patties on top and sprinkling the entire thing with cheese
- Put the bases in the oven until they are hard, then get them out and placed the remaining ingredients – gherkins and lettuce – on top of one of the bases
- Then, stack the remaining base over the other
- Lastly, cut them into four slices and you’re ready to go.
Ryan shared the trick on TikTok, where it got all the love.
He wrote in the video caption that he went into a McDonald’s store and said: ‘I know this sounds weird but can I get 10 patties, a cup of Mac sauce, a cup of lettuce and a cup of pickles?’
The staff agreed to give him eight patties and the rest of the ingredients, which didn’t cost a whole lot as they charged him $13 (£9.89).
TikTokkers are keen to try it out themselves.
One person wrote: ‘I never realised I needed something more in my life than this.
Another wrote: ‘I want to try this so badly even though it’s probably going to give me a heart attack’.
‘Can I order this on Uber Eats?’ joked another.
Do you have a food recipe you want to share?
Email [email protected] to tell us more.
Source: Read Full Article