Arguably the most underrated Mexican holiday, Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Mexican Army’s victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862 and is celebrated today in colourful – and delicious style.
This is ideal for the bank holiday weekend or to help nurse a sore head for individual or group parties: The Cuervo Tradicional Bloody Maria.
What you’ll need
Two 11-ounce highball glasses
50ml Cuervo Tradicional Silver
70ml tomato juice
4 dashes hot sauce
4 dashes Worchestershire sauce
1 pinch of black pepper and sea salt
1 lime wedge
1. In an highball glass, stir the ingredients together.
2. Fill the glass with ice then pour the mixture into the second glass.
3. Pour back and forth at least three times and stir.
4. Sprinkle lime juice over the mixture.
5. Garnish the drink with lime wedge and celery.
Source: Read Full Article