- Baskin-Robbins' seasonal turkey-shaped Thanksgiving ice cream cake is back for another year.
- The cake, which feeds 12-16 people, features a caramel praline glaze, sugar cone "legs," and a variety of ice cream filling flavors.
- It can be carved the way a turkey would be, or cut into regular cake squares.
- The suggested retail price is $32.99, though prices may vary depending on location.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Thawing your frozen turkey a few days before baking is usually a crucial step in preparing a Thanksgiving feast.
Not for this bird.
Baskin-Robbins' seasonal turkey-shaped Thanksgiving ice cream cake is back for another year.
The cake features a caramel praline "glaze" and sugar cone "legs" for a realistic turkey shape, as well as over a dozen ice cream flavor options for the "meat" inside — perfect for vegetarians. It can be carved the way a turkey would be, or cut into regular cake squares.
Suggested retail is $32.99, though the price may vary depending on location. They can be ordered online or by calling a Baskin-Robbins store.
The iconic cake has been around since the 1970s, but this latest iteration was created in 2008 and is available annually, a Baskin Robbins representative told Insider via email.
The sizable "turkey" feeds 12 to 16 people. It should be noted that the CDC warns that small household gatherings are contributing to the rise in COVID-19 cases across the US, so think twice before inviting enough people over to finish the cake in one go. The smaller your quarantine pod, the more leftovers you'll have to enjoy.
Source: Read Full Article