After weeks of waiting, viewers finally have the first three episodes of the Netflix docu-series Harry & Meghan to binge. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have participated in a number of in-depth interviews for the series, which have left the royal pair branded ‘troubled couple’ who are ‘irrelevant’ to UK, aiming to provide new insight into the circumstances that led to their resignation from their royal family obligations.
Although there has already been a lot for people to get their teeth into, there is still a lot more Harry & Meghan to come with six episodes to be released in total.
As viewers will have noticed, the episodes are being released on Netflix in two phases. The first three instalments are ready to watch now, having arrived on the platform at 8am UK time on Thursday. Each of the episodes is around an hour in length, with plenty of in-depth insight into the start of the royal couple’s romance.
If you are amongst the many who have already binged the docu-series and are eagerly awaiting more, you will have to have a little patience. The remaining episodes are due to drop exactly a week after the first three – at 8am on Thursday 15 December.
Some of the biggestbombshell moment from the first three episodesinclude Harry revealing his unease around the paparazzi even as a child, the decision to use footage from thecontroversial Princess Diana Panorama interview , and the first time hearing from Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland.
Despite the detailed descriptions in the episodes of how they met, up until the run-up to the wedding, some viewers havespotted inconsistencies with the couple’s Netflix series and things they’ve previously said .
The series began with a disclaimer from Netflix reading: "Members of the Royal Family declined to comment on the content within this series." However, senior Palace sources have claimed that neither Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace or any members of the Royal Family were contacted.
Hours after the documentary's release, Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace confirmed that "no one contacted them" about the content shown in the documentary. However, a senior reporter at HuffPost, Carly Ledbetter, later tweeted: "NEW: A Netflix source tells me that both King Charles and Prince William's offices were contacted and given time to reply ahead of the release of #HarryAndMeghanNetflix."
Later, it was revealed that Kensington Palace had indeed received an email claiming to be from a third-party production business but coming from an address belonging to an unidentified company. They claim that when they asked Netflix and Archewell Productions to confirm its legitimacy, they were ignored.
According to reports, the upcoming revelations in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new documentary series have the Royal Family in a "state of sadness" and "fear." One royal insider told The Times “next will be poison”, regarding the upcoming episodes of the Sussexes’ documentary. They also blasted the couple as “shameful and cowardly” for their series, which they started filming on from March 2020.
- Harry and Meghan fans confused as Sussexes 'change' story of how they met
- Meghan and Harry's most adorable moments with Archie and Lilibet in new documentary
- Teaser hints second volume of Harry and Meghan’s Netflix show will address royal exit
- Meghan Markle’s niece: Duchess' relationship with Ashleigh Hale as she opens up in new doc
- For the latest updates on the Royal Family, sign up to OK!'s weekly royals newsletter
Source: Read Full Article