'RHOBH': Garcelle Beauvais Finally Breaks Her Silence After Filming Stopped Due To Positive COVID Tests

Garcelle Beauvais is returning for another season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The ladies have been filming the reality series in the middle of the pandemic which has complicated things a little bit. Even with all the precautions that have been implemented to mitigate the spread, the contagious nature of the coronavirus can’t be denied. Production shut down after someone tested positive for COVID-19 and Beauvais has the latest.

Is Garcelle Beauvais OK?

When news broke that someone from the RHOBH team had tested positive for COVID-19, many fans thought it was one of the stars. Beauvais is one of the co-hosts of The Real and she updated fans through that platform explaining what had happened.

“We shot for Housewives on Tuesday, Tuesday night we got home and found out that a few people in our crew tested positive for COVID,” Beauvais shared in a clip for The Real shared by Entertainment Tonight.

Beauvais explained that production has protocols set to help everyone keep healthy while filming. Despite the constant testing and efforts to slow the spread, crew members were caught the virus.

“We get tested at least three times a week,” Beauvais added. “We get tested before we shoot. You know, my kids get tested, I get tested, anybody who’s in my household, and you know, we did the right things, but at the same time, it just shows you that this virus — you can touch something, you can… you know, it’s not necessarily just from people.”

The daytime co-host said that the RHOBH cast is in quarantine “for a few weeks” and they will be back to work soon. Beauvais also mentioned that she has no symptoms and has tested negative for COVID-19 since the breakout.

Garcelle Beauvais coming for a second season

Beauvais announced she was returning for a second season of RHOBH back in October. The Coming to America actress had been wary about coming back to the Bravo series after making a pact with former star Denise Richards.

“We talked about that yesterday and I said, ‘I hope so,’” Beauvais said on SiriusXM Stars of Denise returning for another season. “She’s like, ‘If you don’t come back, I’m not coming back.’ I’m like, ‘If you don’t come back, I’m not coming back.’”

Beauvais had been warned by Lisa Rinna that second-season housewives don’t have it as easy. Despite the warnings, Beauvais has taken on the challenge coming her way.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Beauvais told Entertainment Tonight. “So, here we go, you know? And I sorta got a warning from Ms. Rinna, so we’ll see. I’m ready though, bring it.”

Although Beauvais confessed she was “a little scared” about returning for RHOBH Season 11, she is ready to be in the middle of more drama.

“I am returning to the Housewives, yes,” Garcelle said. “You know, you gotta be a little, a little brave. A little scared. A little ready. I mean, it’s all those things, and I say it with a laugh because I’m ready, but you’re never really ready.”

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 11 is expected to return in the first part of 2021 to Bravo.

Source: Read Full Article