EASTER is coming up fast, and if you're looking to pick up an Easter Egg for less – we have just the offer.
This deal will let you save £10 on your chocolate haul.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Save £10 on your Thornton's Easter Egg – click here
Want to save big? This fabulous TopCashback deal will save you money on your Easter haul.
A must have for chocoholics, you can save 100% cashback on orders up to £10.
All you have to do is order your chocolate treats through this link, and then you can save £10 on your order.
You'll get 100% cashback up to £10, but will capped at £10 if you spend more – and trust us it's easy too.
The hard bit will be choosing what to get.
Do you go for a Marvellous Magnificent Easter Egg, priced at £20 – crafted with delicious milk chocolate.
Or do you stock up on a couple of Milk Chocolate Bunny Easter Models? Priced at £7.
READ MORE ABOUT EASTER
Hottest day of year THIS WEEKEND as Easter Bank Hol temperatures soar to 21C
Cheapest sun loungers in time for Easter heatwave with prices starting from £13
Don't forget the Continental Statement Easter Egg which has been reduced to £10, and is perfect for fans of Thornton's' "Continental range… crafted from smooth, milk chocolate, decorated with white and dark chocolate, accompanied by a selection of Continental chocolates".
Finally, stock up for the whole family with the Easter Family Chocolate Collection, £40 for a Classic Collection, Classic Collection Easter Egg,Continental Statement Easter Egg, two Milk Chocolate Bunny Easter Model's and a Toffee, Fudge and Caramel Easter Egg.
Just don't hang around, as Easter is this weekend and you'll still need to factor in delivery times which you can check here.
But how do you save on your sweet treats this Easter? Just follow these steps.
Save £10 on Thornton's Easter Eggs
- Sign up to Topcashback for free here
- Head to Topcashback’s Thornton's page and choose the £10cashback offer
- Complete your Thornton's order via Topcashback
- £15 will track to your account, and after approximately 14 days will be payable to your bank account.
How do cashback websites work?
They promise to earn you money on your shopping – but how do cashback websites work?
- Cashback sites agree offers with retailers which they pass on to customers
- This can vary from a set amount of money off whatever you are buying, or a percentage of the cost of your purchase
- The sums range from pennies for groceries to more than £100 for some mobile or broadband contracts
- You have to make your purchases by clicking through from the cashback site
- Because the sites drive traffic to retailers, they earn money from brands they support
- Membership of most sites is free – although some offer premium subscriptions which you pay more for.
MORE ABOUT EASTER
HOP ON IT
When to book your Easter supermarket slots revealed including Tesco and Co-op
HOP ON IT
Warning for Brits with hay fever as Easter weekend set for pollen bomb
Fire Kids tablet 40% off in Amazon Spring sale – keep the kids busy this Easter
Impress the family this Easter with Batch Lady's slow-cooked Moroccan lamb
Five tricks to create the perfect Easter egg hunt on a budget.
When to book your Easter supermarket delivery slots revealed – including Tesco and Co-op.
Fire Kids tablet 40% off in Amazon Spring sale – perfect for keeping the kids busy this Easter.
Source: Read Full Article