1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. Competition closes at 11.59pm on November 27.2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter you must FOLLOW @FABULOUSMAG and @STYLEDBYNANA ON INSTAGRAM, like @Fabulousmag's Gift Guide comp POST and tag a friend before the Closing Date. Share to Instagram Stories for 1x additional entry.
5. There will be 1 winner.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
7. Winners will be notified by direct message within fourteen days of the Closing Date.
8. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
9. The prize includes, one each of the following:
Little Live Pets Gotta Go Turdle, £29.99, Selfridges
Rock On Headphone Display Stand, £15.99, Prezzybox.com
Navy dinosaur dressing gown (age 4-5), £16, Very.co.uk
Project yourself lo-fi phone projector, £20, Find Me A Gift
3 month kids’ book subscription, £55, Kind Kids Book Club
Vtech Kidi DJ mix, £49.99, John Lewis
STEALTH Ultimate Gaming Station PS5, £32.99, Smyths Toys
American originals popcorn maker, £21.99, Argos
Jolly white chocolate snowman, £8, Hotel Chocolat
Brown suede jacket (age 5-6), £40, River Island
Blue peppa pig suitcase, £50, Regatta
Guinness world records 2022 book, £20, The Works
Rainbow striped scarf, beanie and gloves set, £16, Very.co.uk
Pink velvet earmuffs, £9, River Island
Magic Mixies Magic Cauldron, £70, Selfridges
Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse: Fantasy 4Sum, £34, Boots
Purple bestie candle, £10, Prettylittlething.com
Prezzybox.com Shower Steamers in Chill Out, £7.99
Green and pink comb, £11.95, Hair Gain
Cream, orange and navy trainers (size 4), £80, Fila
Yoto player and audio cards, player £79.99, cards starter pack £19.99
MAXI MICRO ECO SCOOTER IN GREEN 5yrs-12yrs, £134.95
Rainbow diamond shoulder bag, £139, Kurt Geiger
Pink diamante heels (size 6), £48, River Island
Dolce & Gabbana The One Gold, £82 for 50ml EDP, John Lewis
Veuve Clicquot Champagne in limited-edition personalised tin, £59.99, Selfridges
Green purse, £79, Jasper Conran
Black pearl cluster detail gloves, £45, Coast
I Came To Boogie wall art, £89.50, Oliver Bonas
Cîroc limited edition pomegranate vodka 750ml, £35.90
Brown patent knee high boots (size 6), £95, Next
Black and multi-colour printed pyjamas (medium), £99, Never Fully Dressed
Happy Cooking by Candice Brown, £22, WH Smith
Display stand, £20, Prettylittlething.com
Green bra, £42, knickers, £28, Passionata
Recipe notebook, £24.99, Papier.com
Grey slippers (size 5), £39, Onaie
Rust corduroy make-up bag, £25, Oasis
Philips Premium Airfryer XXL, £299.99
Cloud Nine The Evergreen Collection Original Touch Iron with accessories, £199
Beurer aroma diffuser, £52.99, Lakeland
Hot water bottle, £25, John Lewis
Laura Mercier first ball cheek palette, £47, Feelunique.com
Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia, £77 for 50ml EDP
Satin Sleep Set in Leopard, £28.50, Kitsch at ASOS.com
Love crystal set, £12, Prettylittlething.com
Multi-colour glitter crocs, shoes (size 5-7), £49.99, 5-pack charms £14.99, Crocs
Dolce & Gabbana Royal Gloss Shine Lip Plumper, £43, Harrods
Ghost pink pepper and amber candle, £12
Khaki puffa coat (size 12), £59.99, New Look
Instax by Fujifilm Smartphone Printer Instax Link Wide, £129
Paco Rabanne Phantom, £76 for 100ml EDT, The Perfume Shop
Grey watch, £32, River Island
MÜHLE Rytmo Fusion Razor Shaving Set, £88, Amara.com
Tramontina DS magnetic knife block with 5 knives, £89.99, Lakeland
Lonely Planet The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World, £40, Blackwell’s
Khaki backpack, £49, Kovered
Ooni Fyra 12 wood pellet pizza oven, £249, Lakeland
Dunhill Icon Racing, Eau de parfum for men natural spray 100ml, Shower gel 90ml, £84, The Fragrance Shop
Beach clean passport cover, £14.95, Liga
Ron Santiago De Cuba 11-year-old rum, £35
Salt House himalayan rock salt cooking block, £40, Salthouse & Peppermongers
Black hanging clock with gold hands, £39, Made.com
Salter Espressimo Barista Style Coffee Machine, £34.99, Amazon.co.uk
Men’s hair dryer and styling kit, £99, Heist of London
Google nest doorbell, £179.99, Google
Navy blue holdall bag, £75, John Lewis
Socks, £15, Burlington
Lyle & Scott 4-pack boxers (medium), £40, Next
Navy blue bomber jacket (medium), £140, Lee
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro smart watch, £179, Amazfit
Handmade Copper Oak And Brass Drinks Dispenser, £95, The Forest & Co at notonthehighstreet.com
Hot sauce personalised bottle, £10, Nandos
PRIZE TOTAL: £4,562.57
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The promoter of this competition is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”).
12. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
17. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.
Source: Read Full Article