THE most luxe hotels in the world have been revealed by Conde Nast Traveller, to add to your bucket list for a more exciting 2021.
Revealed as part of their Gold List 2021, 33 hotels and resorts around the world featured on the list.
The Europe winners included France, Spain, Italy and Portugal, with no hotels on the list from the UK.
Other winners were revealed from around the world, with Australia and the US having the most on the list.
According to the publication, the winners were chosen to inspire for holidays in 2021, despite the "challenging year" of 2020.
Editor-in-Chief Melinda Stevens explained: "Our annual Gold List Issue reveals everything classic and everything exceptional across the travel industry, in every sector – from trains to safaris, from music to wellness – from road trips to trends, as well as of course hotels and restaurants.
"This year it feels even more vital to share our recommendations and support the truly trustworthy classics that can be relied upon again and again.
"We work with best people in the business to give the best quality travel recommendations and we hope that The Gold List 2021 will inspire our readers to dream, plan their next adventure, and explore new places as soon as we are able to do so."
Here is a selection of the winners, including France, Portugal and Thailand.
Le Bristol Paris, Paris, France
- Rooms from £1,473 per night – book here
Tenuta di Murlo, Umbria, Italy
Santa Clara 1728, Lisbon, Portugal
The Albatroz Hotel, Cascais, Portugal
- Rooms from £132 per night – book here
Maçakizi, Bodrum, Turkey
El Fenn, Marrakech, Morocco
The Nautilus, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- Rooms from £1,642 per night – book here
Raya Heritage, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Rooms from £225 per night – book here
HOSHINOYA Bali, Ubud, Indonesia
- Rooms from £198 per night – book here
Hotel Tivoli, Tivoli, New York, USA
Full list of hotels on Conde Nast Traveller’s Gold List 2021
- Grand Hôtel de Cala Rossa, Porto-Vecchio, Corsica
- Le Bristol Paris, Paris, France
- Tenuta di Murlo, Umbria, Italy
- Santa Clara 1728, Lisbon, Portugal
- The Albatroz Hotel, Cascais, Portugal
- Hotel Astoria, St Petersburg, Russia
- Alcuzcuz, Andalucia, Spain
- Maçakizi, Bodrum, Turkey
AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST & THE INDIAN OCEAN
- Angama Mara, Great Rift Valley, Kenya
- El Fenn, Marrakech, Morocco
- &Beyond Benguerra Island, Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique
- Londolozi, Sabi Sands, South Africa
- Singita Pamushana Lodge, Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, Zimbabwe
- Phum Baitang, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- The Middle House, Shanghai, China
- The Peninsula, Hong Kong
- Bujera Fort, Udaipur, India
- HOSHINOYA Bali, Ubud, Indonesia
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, Japan
- The Nautilus, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- Raya Heritage, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- COMO The Treasury, Perth, Australia
- Raes on Wategos, Byron Bay, Australia
USA, CANADA & THE CARIBBEAN
- Belmond Cap Juluca, Anguilla
- Cobblers Cove, Barbados
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay, British Virgin Islands
- Hotel Tivoli, Tivoli, New York, USA
- Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort, Lanai, Hawaii, USA
- SingleThread Farm, Sonoma, California, USA
- The Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles, USA
MEXICO & SOUTH AMERICA
- La Isla, Patagonia, Argentina
- Calanoa Lodge, Amazonas, Colombia
- Verana, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Earlier this year, Conde Nast Traveller revealed the best hotels in the UK, with some starting from £136 per night.
For a cheaper stay, the Good Hotel Guide offered the best value hotels from £85 per night.
Tatler's Travel Awards revealed their best hotels – with one in Cornwall making the cut.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article